Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m in production still. Last update noted from Ford 10/26.

Ordered in July. I wanted Avalanche but at this point I probably won’t even buy it once it arrives given the interest rate craziness.

My 22 with heated wheel was nice last week when it was -27 windchill.
So you already have a Gen 3 22’ and ordered a 2023 also??

Are you collecting raptors??

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year!
My 22AMB was built Aug 15th .
Thats 137 days since built and 437 days since ordering in Oct. No help from dealer or FP . Last update was the email from Ford on Dec 6th. Anyone got that beat??
That just sucks. I probably would have moved on to something else by now . Or tracked one down on a lot. Can’t believe the Dealer hasn’t intervened at this point or sooner. I’m going on 6 months and it’s driving me nuts; can’t imagine waiting over a year to make a $90k purchase and the Dealer and Ford could careless.

bcs23pharm

Reaction score
I’m in production still. Last update noted from Ford 10/26.

Ordered in July. I wanted Avalanche but at this point I probably won’t even buy it once it arrives given the interest rate craziness.

My 22 with heated wheel was nice last week when it was -27 windchill.
glad i'm not the only one. wild that folks in the same build week have already received their trucks. i got excited when i received notice it went into production but its just more of the same. 14 months and counting...

JURASIK18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That just sucks. I probably would have moved on to something else by now . Or tracked one down on a lot. Can’t believe the Dealer hasn’t intervened at this point or sooner. I’m going on 6 months and it’s driving me nuts; can’t imagine waiting over a year to make a $90k purchase and the Dealer and Ford could careless.
Dealer says 1/15 now and claims the weather is to blame . Lmao do i believe him? not really ,but im at msrp and protected on price so its been tough to just walk away .
I can wait a few more weeks while i shop for a gen 1

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
glad i'm not the only one. wild that folks in the same build week have already received their trucks. i got excited when i received notice it went into production but its just more of the same. 14 months and counting...
I was pissed that mine sat there so long. 10/27 blend and got it 12/19…

Mine has a few issues so maybe they are taking care of those things with yours

CROOKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year!
My 22AMB was built Aug 15th .
Thats 137 days since built and 437 days since ordering in Oct. No help from dealer or FP . Last update was the email from Ford on Dec 6th. Anyone got that beat??

I'm at 430 days. 22 order got rolled into a 23 that was built 11/23. Just waiting for it to ship.