Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford gave me a build week of 10/31, but noticed today on the tracker that my truck is now in production. So I guess I got bumped up a week?

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford gave me a build week of 10/31, but noticed today on the tracker that my truck is now in production. So I guess I got bumped up a week?
It shows in production a few days/week before. Blend is essentially when all of the parts go together. You will know that from your window sticker

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, have a blend date of 10/26. Actually excited about getting the truck now. Didn't get my hopes up until I looked it up on the tracker website .

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, have a blend date of 10/26. Actually excited about getting the truck now. Didn't get my hopes up until I looked it up on the tracker website .
I was excited but read another article about the 45k vehicles sitting in lots and lost my enthusiasm.

I hope that is specific to certain vehicles but not selling my current truck yet.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was excited but read another article about the 45k vehicles sitting in lots and lost my enthusiasm.

I hope that is specific to certain vehicles but not selling my current truck yet.
Yeah, I saw that too. Only options we ordered are moonroof/tailgate step, graphics and spray in bedliner. Hoping that will allow a no hold situation. They deleted the heated steering wheel, so that won't hold it up anyway.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that too. Only options we ordered are moonroof/tailgate step, graphics and spray in bedliner. Hoping that will allow a no hold situation. They deleted the heated steering wheel, so that won't hold it up anyway.
I skipped bedliner but apparently they get that completed while waiting on chips. Now they are deleting the security system so who knows

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any one else 10/24 build week for 2023 truck in here?
Yes. Build week 10/24. Blend date 10/25. Let's see how it goes the next few days. Only option I have is spray in bedliner accessory. Nothing more than standard options, packages, etc. otherwise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter