Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JURASIK18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year!
My 22AMB was built Aug 15th .
Thats 137 days since built and 437 days since ordering in Oct. No help from dealer or FP . Last update was the email from Ford on Dec 6th. Anyone got that beat??

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure they won't send a vehicle carrier without it being full. Funny thing is, my dealer called me friday saying that they had a 2022 roll in and asked if I wanted it instead. It was a base 2022 without the 801A package and I said no. After I got off the phone I wonder why they didn't include my truck onto that same carrier to get them both there at the same time.

Tomorrow I'm calling Ford Performance and getting all the details with dates and locations to do some more digging. I want answers.
Good luck. You’re more likely to get good status updates and dates/times from your dealer using VinView. Ford CS is days or weeks behind sometimes.

I understand it isn’t economical to ship a carrier with a single truck, but mine was there almost a month waiting. We are paying 1800$ to ship them, so the least they could do is wait a week and then ship via a smaller carrier with 2 or 3 vehicles if the larger one doesn’t fill up

JTN

Reaction score
I was scheduled for 10/25; but the build finally finished after a parts hold on 11/28. Been sitting in awaiting shipping limbo since.
Same on my end but was finished on 11/30. Awaiting shipping... I'm checking every day.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m in production still. Last update noted from Ford 10/26.

Ordered in July. I wanted Avalanche but at this point I probably won’t even buy it once it arrives given the interest rate craziness.

My 22 with heated wheel was nice last week when it was -27 windchill.

Last edited:

MrSasquatch

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Via Ford app: Saw the truck move from the train yard parking lot on to a train track this morning (if you trust the maps!) hopefully this means it’ll start making its way to Texas soon! ‘23 AMB 37PPCE0D76CB-1896-4569-90BD-890346BE73D8.png

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Via Ford app: Saw the truck move from the train yard parking lot on to a train track this morning (if you trust the maps!) hopefully this means it’ll start making its way to Texas soon! ‘23 AMB 37PPView attachment 386898
Did you get Ford Pass to activate???Mine is still showing pending, until someone hits the activation on the truck.