Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was excited but read another article about the 45k vehicles sitting in lots and lost my enthusiasm.

I hope that is specific to certain vehicles but not selling my current truck yet.
Yeah was told by ford that the safest bet to when to know to sell your vehicle is when its shipped. But that's assuming you can sell it quick if not for what you want out of selling price wise. For what its worth.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah was told by ford that the safest bet to when to know to sell your vehicle is when its shipped. But that's assuming you can sell it quick if not for what you want out of selling price wise. For what its worth.
Yea it’s risky. Especially because I’m wanting to do a courtesy trade

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I won't sell our current truck until the new one is at the dealership. I have 3 people who want to buy our gen 1, so hopefully it won't be a problem. Worst case scenario, i trade it in.

OP
OP
Range44

Range44

Reaction score
When did you place your original order?
I placed my order about 2 months ago. First week in September. Interestingly my dad has a Platinum F-150 on order with a 10/24 build week as well and 10/28 blend. Wonder who's getting their truck first? Both in production on the tracker.

Tin Can Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my truck on 08/02/2022 and it's says production of 10/24/2022 with a blend date of 10/25/2022 (Today!)

I know it'll take forever to be built/shipped....I'm just glad I'm at this point.
My '22 was ordered 08/04/2022, in production 10/02 and built 10/03; still waiting on shipping...