Build and Price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrensketheBlade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt it will be up the 18th. As far as I know The super duty order banks have been open since April and there is no build and price page for those yet.

BrensketheBlade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2017 Ford Super Duty build and price is already up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit I didn't realize that. My bad. I was actually looking for it earlier and didn't realize you had to click the "future vehicles" tab. If you just click the normal super duty tab under Trucks it only offer 2015/2016.
Thanks for the info.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Shit I didn't realize that. My bad. I was actually looking for it earlier and didn't realize you had to click the "future vehicles" tab. If you just click the normal super duty tab under Trucks it only offer 2015/2016.

Thanks for the info.

You are welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bos150

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken all of the specs still aren't available for the new super duty either.

Correct, but orders have been accepted. Not sure when trucks will be produced/released for delivery. I have an F450 on order and will order a Raptor this week. Going to be a fun-ford-filled-fall:biggrin:

supernootz

Reaction score
Correct, but orders have been accepted. Not sure when trucks will be produced/released for delivery. I have an F450 on order and will order a Raptor this week. Going to be a fun-ford-filled-fall:biggrin:

How will you order a Raptor this week, if they aren't taking orders for Raptors yet?