Bring it on bambi !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tango68

tango68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No venison out of it, the poor thing was obliterated!

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

"Looks good---make sure you get a "diminished value" settlement from the insurance company before it is all said and done... "
I saw a program on Canadian TV about the diminished value for insurance, but it really only comes into play if you intend to sell the vehicle.
My intention is to keep this truck especially as it cost so much to buy in the first place.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw a program on Canadian TV about the diminished value for insurance, but it really only comes into play if you intend to sell the vehicle.
My intention is to keep this truck especially as it cost so much to buy in the first place.

You should still get a diminished value check. Even though you do not plan on selling it, you cannot predict the future. You may have to sell it due to some issues, whatever they may be. Or hell, you may just want to sell it because you want a new Raptor. Hire your own private adjuster, and make sure they are a good one with lots of reputation. This side of the insurance business is very "suspicious" and you do not want to get taken advantage of.

rook247

Reaction score
You sure it wasn't a moose? Haha Glad to see your up and rolling again.