Brenthel industries kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerryballs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is the outlaw kit only available by calling? I don't see on there website. I too am waiting for the RPG kit...I can't wait to see this unvailed

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
is the outlaw kit only available by calling? I don't see on there website. I too am waiting for the RPG kit...I can't wait to see this unvailed

Jerry,

We will be doing all the shock testing on our kit in the coming weeks. Once we get everything dialed in we will release pricing with a full list components needed to make it happen.

Jarrett

Johnyforty

Reaction score
Not sure how fascinated you would be in patiently waiting but you might holler at RPG about the new program that they are creating on Frank Ross' vehicle. Appears to be like it is going to have a few more inches wide of journey and keeps the inventory size of the top side end. Unless you really want the additional 2 " wide on both factors. And if that be the situation then the Brenthal kit looks fairly strong. Just my $.02 for what it's value.

Nimrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you get more travel without widening the front end? Is it just making the angles more extreme, how does that effect the cv joints?

I'm not trying to question in a negative way, I'm truly interested.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

I just got back from a trip to Baja with a guy from Texas that has the Brenthal kit and it worked awesome, he said their customer service was top notch and he was super pleased.

I've heard rumors that it only cycles 14" so I asked him about his travel. He said it was a solid 16" and that he had cycled and measured it himself.