Brand New Decked deck tops for Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick history on the WTF I am talking about. I have a 2013 Raptor and earlier this year I put a Decked drawer system into the bed of my truck. I had an issue (had leaks and they think I got a bad set) with the pair of deck tops (left and right sides) and Decked sent me a new set. Well the new set they sent was for the Gen2 model so they sent me an additional pair for the Gen1. They told me it would be too cost prohibitive to ship back to them and told me to recycle or sell. So instead of selling they are up for grabs to whoever wants/needs them.

I am willing to ship but only if the person who wants them covers shipping costs. I do not have pictures since they are in the box still but if you go to decked.com you can see what I am talking about - the two pieces that create the top deck area. I am located in the Washington DC area for locals that want to pick up.

OP
OP
Bigeffr

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are still available - I will donate to the land fill after the first of the year if nobody claims them.