Brakepads Stoptech or EBC Yellow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chinmasterflex

Reaction score
have EBC slotted as well because they came in a package deal but generally speaking I'll usually buy centric/powerslot/stoptech rotors (all the same as I understand it).
I'm not an expert on on these things but I would have thought that nearly all of these rotors are more or less the same.
Would anyone else on here be able to educate us on this?

truckarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if slotted rotors help in producing more dust, though I believe its the compound of the pads that affects the amount of brake dust.

OP
OP
RC51TOFUMAN

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's pretty interesting to hear. I have over 30k on my EBC yellows. Been pretty happy with them but sometimes wish they squeaked and dusted a little less but no experience with the stoptechs to compare.

Just installed the Stoptech Pads (Sport pads front and Street pads rear) today. So far soo good...we'll see as time goes along.
The EBC Yellowpads no-joke. The rear pads had less than 500 miles life left at most. The Front pads probably 1000 miles life left. I'm glad that it didn't go down to metal to metal.
Wheeew.....!!!