Brake fluid leaking in cabin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone noticed brake fluid leaking in their truck cabin? I had some on my rubber mat. I looked up and saw fluid on the brake mechanism and rubber sleeve going into the engine bay around the brake cylinder. Brake fluid level isn't low and is the same consistency as the fluid in the cabin. It is at the dealership now.

22 Raptor 20k miles

Last edited:

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone noticed brake fluid leaking in their truck cabin? I had some on my rubber mat. I looked up and saw fluid on the brake mechanism and rubbing sleeve going into the engine bay around the brake cylinder. Brake fluid level isn't low and is the same consistency as the fluid in the cabin. It is at the dealership now.

22 Raptor 20k miles
pics?

Fastback89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m curious if it’s grease from the pedal assembly that was overlubed from the factory. My old clunky 18 had a ton of grease that dripped one time on a 100 degree day….

OP
OP
FloridaRaptor4me

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m curious if it’s grease from the pedal assembly that was overlubed from the factory. My old clunky 18 had a ton of grease that dripped one time on a 100 degree day….
They replaced the electric brake booster and saw it was leaking from there. They replaced the part but now my computer won't recognize the new part so here I wait. I thought of the grease but there was brake fluid from the engine compartment all the way to where it was dripping on the mat.