bought used sct x3...still tuned to original owners truck!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
i already did that

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

it still has 5 unlocks left, i already bought new tunes. but if you dont return your truck to stock, it will remain 5 unlocks and vin lock the unit. its 150$ to send it in to sct and takes 2-3 weeks

11raptor6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like he didn't know what he was doing when he claimed he returned it to stock, either way a ****** deal had the same thing happen to me with an edge tuner for my 04

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have to have it tuned to your truck. I called 5 Star and they told me that when I bought one off a member here. It was $140 at the time.

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
yea think your right. he is fighting it tooth and nail on paypal. he was nice always returned my emails until i told him about the problem...he hasnt emailed me back one time

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

the tuner doesnt have to be just the tunes. needless to say 5 star is overnighting me one tom and ill be good to go

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

i guess on that other forum if you use the s word then you get a private message and a paddling...really?!?! we are a bunch of grown women and men...

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
lmao...actually i said damn and ass...i figured i better put women and men instead of men and women, didnt wanna get 2 paddlings