BlueCruise Information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have an updated ETA? From what I can tell, certain Ford models, including F-150s, built as part of Build 2 have been arriving with the software installed, but doesn't look like that applied to the Raptor. Appreciate any info on when the software update will be available.

RRick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I added it to Ford pass it said myBlue Cruise was active. It does a pretty decent job. I was on I70 and also on I15. You have to keep nudging the wheel or you get Keep your hands on the wheel. I don’t remember if the blue at the bottom of the gauge cluster was present previously?

Attachments

• 2DA268A7-3FA3-4536-9269-2CA003EFDA68.jpeg
    2DA268A7-3FA3-4536-9269-2CA003EFDA68.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 105

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I added it to Ford pass it said myBlue Cruise was active. It does a pretty decent job. I was on I70 and also on I15. You have to keep nudging the wheel or you get Keep your hands on the wheel. I don’t remember if the blue at the bottom of the gauge cluster was present previously?
I’m not sure that’s Blue Cruise. I get the same thing with lane centering and speed limit sign recognition on mine and haven’t signed up or paid for Blue Cruise.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's not blue cruise, that's adaptive cruise

RRick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure that’s Blue Cruise. I get the same thing with lane centering and speed limit sign recognition on mine and haven’t signed up or paid for Blue Cruise.
I am not certain either although it did basically self drive around curves etc. I would have to nudge the wheel to turn off the warning.

RRick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FPConnectedServices_EN.jpg

Hi XXXXX,

This message is to confirm that your available BlueCruise* feature is now active and ready to enjoy. Your feature will be active for three years.** You can view your expiration date any time on the Connected Services tile of your account at Ford.com

You can view and manage your Connected Services details including terms and conditions and refund policies 24/7 by logging in to your account at Ford.com. If you have any questions or concerns, call us at 800-392-3673.

RRick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mcm_syncHigh_en-US.jpg

By activating FordPass Connect, your Connected Built-in Navigation activation is complete and ready to use in your vehicle. Enjoy your complimentary trial.*

You can view and manage your Connected Services details including terms and conditions and refund policies 24/7 by logging in to your account at Ford.com. If you have any questions or concerns, call us at 800-392-3673.
*Navigation service requires SYNC®4 and FordPass Connect (optional on select vehicles), complimentary connect service and the FordPass App (see FordPass Terms for details). Customer receives a complimentary 3-year trial of navigation services when an eligible vehicle is added to member's FordPass account. Trial period begins with new vehicle warranty start date. At the end of the complimentary period, access to connected navigation services will be discontinued. Connected service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.