BlueCruise Information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RRick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After looking at the available information, I don’t think it was on actual Blue Cruise. I received the message that it was activated so I will keep trying. Couldn’t find anything different in settings this morning.

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I read that article about Blue Cruise and it says hands free where I get the hands on the wheel graphic on the left side. The adaptive cruise with lane centering will do a pretty good job navigating the curves, even hands free if you hang a small weight on the side of the steering wheel.

Mazzdog

Reaction score
I took delivery of mine yesterday and set up Ford Pass. Took the kiddos out for dinner to take a quick ride around town and check it out. I used Cruise control and adaptive Cruise.. checked online and nothing was turned on for Blue Cruise.. this morning i logged online and it says my Blue Cruise and the Navigation are on trial for 3 years. Haven't gone out since i saw that to check it.

Ifly4vamerica

Reaction score
Blue Cruise will show up in settings below adaptive cruise, I believe it said "adaptive cruise with hands free" I got the same message in Ford pass as others.mibe doesn't have that in settings.

I was able to drive a early test version f150, not for long and memory is fuzzy on the exact verbage they used in settings.

dgilm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Typical ford. Looking forward to testing this out when it comes out though.

Update...
Just picked up my Gen3 and asked the dealer when they will be coming to the Raptor.
He said Early Q1.

Last edited: