Blown front shock seals?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

King Shocks

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The King Shocks with your ADD kit will be the last shocks you will need to buy for your truck. When Kings start to wear there is no reason to toss them out. You can rebuild them with simple hand tools returning them to factory fresh condition for many more years of reliable service. The ADD kit replaces the factory upper arm with a fabricated box section arm that articulates on heim joints at the frame and a specially engineered spherical bearing that adapts to the factory spindle. The result is a more accurate alignment, smoother articulation and added rigidity in the front end. The added rigidity removes unwanted deflection giving you a more precise feel and fully utilizes the precise damping of the King shocks. The ADD kit with King shocks is a great combination to enhance the handling, performance and durability of your Raptor.

OP
OP
Bluoval1118

Bluoval1118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I am happy with my local ford dealer. I took it in for a blown shock last week and they replaced it no questions asked. Called me today to let mr know it arrived and they had it done two hours after I dropped it off. Great job fellas