Blacked out Raptor video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crashmc302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did y'all paint ur stock wheels? I was lookin to black out all the grey stuff on my truck and I haven't made up my mind on what I was gonna use to paint the flairs and bumpers. (line-x type paint or doin a legit paint job) The inside of the rear fenderwells is planned

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did y'all paint ur stock wheels? I was lookin to black out all the grey stuff on my truck and I haven't made up my mind on what I was gonna use to paint the flairs and bumpers. (line-x type paint or doin a legit paint job) The inside of the rear fenderwells is planned

i'm undercoating mine this week, that will take care of the inner fenders.

more than likely i will be powdercoating my wheels black not painting them.

I have a buddy that does a heck of a job

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats.

If 2012 model, did you get blue interior or black? Please post pics and video of your interior. Ive yet to see a 2012 tux black with blue interior. Only seen blue inteior on blue trucks and silver trucks but not black.

I ordered a 2012 tux black scab with blue interior and would like to see it in advance of pick-up next month.

Great looking truck and good job on the wheels. I'm def keeping stock wheel set but....I may powdercoat the rims gloss black + add black lugs----eventually. Just happy to almost own a Tux Black Raptor! :peace:

OP
OP
C

Coolhand5599

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats.

If 2012 model, did you get blue interior or black? Please post pics and video of your interior. Ive yet to see a 2012 tux black with blue interior. Only seen blue inteior on blue trucks and silver trucks but not black.

I ordered a 2012 tux black scab with blue interior and would like to see it in advance of pick-up next month.

Great looking truck and good job on the wheels. I'm def keeping stock wheel set but....I may powdercoat the rims gloss black + add black lugs----eventually. Just happy to almost own a Tux Black Raptor! :peace:

It is the black int

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

I explained this in post #17