Black plastic valve covers ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K-9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it is correct but heard the metal on the aluminum or what ever was corroding so the move to plastic....could just be a cost thing though.

I dig those blue ones

BMWBig6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it is correct but heard the metal on the aluminum or what ever was corroding so the move to plastic....could just be a cost thing though.

I dig those blue ones

Ford could have solved this with better fender liners for $5/truck. The stock liners are pathetic and let all kinds of water and debris into the engine compartment through the large openings behind each wheel.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
all the Ford covers i've found say they fit the 2010 and 2011 but nothing on the 2012 or 2013. i've seen people have put them on a 2012 and they should fit the 2013 should they not?

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the Blue covers but I wish they had Race Red.

Exactly. They have every other color valve covers to match Raptor colors but Race Red or Molten Orange. Ridiculous. I guess that's a big :flipthebird: for those of us with other colored trucks.

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly. They have every other color valve covers to match Raptor colors but Race Red or Molten Orange. Ridiculous. I guess that's a big :flipthebird: for those of us with other colored trucks.

No, they have had Molten Orange available (and have since jacked the price up since they are phasing them out) and the Silver ones were added later on.

The Race Red and Terrain are the only ones I have never seen. But you never know....

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

I like the Blue covers but I wish they had Race Red.

I think the Blue ones are cool for every color, as they give a "Boss 302" look to the engine, and aren't the 6.2's supposed to be the Boss 6.2????

2012-ford-mustang-boss-302-engine-710x471.jpg