Black or Molten Orange paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sharky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last month when I sent my dealer on an all out search for my Raptor I told him Orange was my LAST choice and black was my first. We were both shocked at how hard it was to find a low mileage truck period, and he found one several hours away in Canton (I live in Columbus). It was a loaded Molten Orange SCAB and I honestly wasn't really excited about it due to the color. Then I worked the Bomb Squad detail at the Arnold Classic and FORD had a 2011 SCREW in Molten Orange on display, and when I saw the paint under the lights it changed my mind immediately. It's almost like a pearl orange/red. In the sunlight it really looks great (not that we have sunlight here in Ohio). At any rate, black or orange - it's still a Raptor! :waytogo:

Krahe3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Orange all the way, easier to keep clean, and it makes the details pop a little more. I went to the dealer to order white, but they had an orange in the showroom and I was sold. Not a big fan of the inserts in the interior. Whatever you go with you will be extremely happy. I heard Orange will no longer be offered in the 2012s