Black lug nut?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They're the spline drive lug nuts and he got them from SDHQ. There was another thread a while back about this and people said that these wouldn't work on the factory wheels even though I posted a photo of them on his truck. Believe what you want, but he put them on the truck the day he bought it, rotates the tires every oil change (5,000 miles), and has over 30k miles on the truck... THEY FIT!

Ford Raptor Black Splined Lug Nut Kit

ALDABRAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're the spline drive lug nuts and he got them from SDHQ. There was another thread a while back about this and people said that these wouldn't work on the factory wheels even though I posted a photo of them on his truck. Believe what you want, but he put them on the truck the day he bought it, rotates the tires every oil change (5,000 miles), and has over 30k miles on the truck... THEY FIT!

* Thank you!

OP
OP
C

Coolhand5599

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I had tenement on my 2012 Raptor without a problem. I just figured the new beed lock wheels were set up different. And that is why they said no. Does he have the old wheels or the new ones?

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He has a 2013 w/ the beadlock wheels.

47799d1400472675t-black-lug-nut-img_0774.jpg

TRUCK ON RIGHT

Iron Creek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a set off Amazon. Installed them this morning and have to say made a huge difference. I took the set of locks off the old one before trading and decided to order a set of black locks too. They come tomorrow and will see about posting a picture. Must have mod for the SE wheels!

dfelicia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a set off Amazon. Installed them this morning and have to say made a huge difference. I took the set of locks off the old one before trading and decided to order a set of black locks too. They come tomorrow and will see about posting a picture. Must have mod for the SE wheels!

Can you post the amazon link?

Iron Creek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I screwed up. I got the lugs from SDHQ Offroad (link above) they fit perfectly. I'm using the same lock I had used on the '11 until the new black ones get here later today. The black locks I did order from Amazon link is here.

I'll post a couple of shots of the wheels just as soon as I can. The truck goes to AZ Truck Outterfitters tomorrow morning for a tonneau and bed rug.