Black Hills South Dakota off-road trails. Need help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ya the wife didn't want to get any closer. took out a buddy and he said I get about 3' on that jump it's fun but it's only the one good one. out by crystal springs would be fun but don't think any thing would accumulate out of it. would have to find ranchers and get permission and I would not know how to go about it.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Next sturgis bike Rally, ILL BE THERE! my father rides bikes which i cant due to an accident years ago but i can attend a trail meet though! :) maybe try for a raptor get together during next sturgis bike rally? might attract a few and they can have the option to do both as there vacationing....... we dont need streets as far as bike traffic goes, be fun to ride thru with a bunch of Raptors too!! ha!

Last edited:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
windsor any pics yet?
I have one to many kids to travel that far in the raptor. hmm grandma I never do that tho

Last edited:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like we have some info to start out on wifey. So far it's looking like I'm in on chase

If we get this run off of the ground, we need to make sure Wilson's farm is on the list of places to stop at. That way Wilson can't complain that he can't make another run. :D

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor