Best tonneau cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G2G3Iconic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lomax Trifold- biggest plus for me is I can completley remove the cover part in less than a minute and put it to the side in the garage. 2-3 minutes to reinstall. Very low profile, and I used a gray metallic sharpie to match the small exposed aluminum on the side. Ease of removal and light weight are huge for me.

Last edited:

Rocks2Sand

Reaction score
Anyone using the Revolver X4s with a dirt bike? Can the rolled up cover easily be removed so the front wheel of my bike can rest against the front of the bed? Or when rolled all the way up would the front wheel clear the top?

laramie1pt8t

Reaction score
Anyone using the Revolver X4s with a dirt bike? Can the rolled up cover easily be removed so the front wheel of my bike can rest against the front of the bed? Or when rolled all the way up would the front wheel clear the top?
You can remove the cover with 4 wing nuts(or hand nuts) that are supplied and hold the cover to the side rails. Pretty easy but not something I would want to do regularly.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lomax Trifold- biggest plus for me is I can completley remove the cover part in less than a minute and put it to the side in the garage. 2-3 minutes to reinstall. Very low profile, and I used a gray metallic sharpie to match the small exposed aluminum on the side. Ease of removal and light weight are huge for me.
I can do that with my Bakflip- but it's a back breaker by myself.

Rocks2Sand

Reaction score
Just found a great deal on a Revolver X4s on offer up new in the box. $500. Pulled the trigger same day, so I'm okay with compromising a little if needed lol.