Best tonneau cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Speedy3

Reaction score
I'm a fan of Retrax.

I've had 2 ProMX covers and went with a ProXR on my Gen3. I'm in the northeast and haven't had any freezing problems. Mine have always worked the way there supposed to. I'll add that I had a backflip trifold on my rebel a few years ago and I wasn't a fan of the way it blocked the rear window when I carry the bikes.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My retrax leaked like a ************... I had to get rid of it, it leaked in the sides and the center as well. I need a dry bed so I got the diamondback SE. That sucker is weather proof.

chadinokc

Reaction score
I had issues on my last road trip with my BAK MX4 leaking in the middle. I have had it on the truck since June 23. I had a BAK G2 before that on my Titan that had no issues at all. I contacted BAK support and they had me take a video of the leak (I ran a water hose over the top) and they are shipping me a replacement cover. It appears to me that it was running into the right side edge, down inside and across that first folding seam and dripping down. Was not draining into the channel like it should. We will see how this replacement goes!

Hard R

Reaction score
I had issues on my last road trip with my BAK MX4 leaking in the middle. I have had it on the truck since June 23. I had a BAK G2 before that on my Titan that had no issues at all. I contacted BAK support and they had me take a video of the leak (I ran a water hose over the top) and they are shipping me a replacement cover. It appears to me that it was running into the right side edge, down inside and across that first folding seam and dripping down. Was not draining into the channel like it should. We will see how this replacement goes!
That's awesome they replaced it. Makes me feel good about their warranty.

Did they replace the entire top cover?