GEN 2 Best tire for traction?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Getting a lot of wheel hop and breaks traction too easily

Man, I'm really not trying to pile on here but wait until you get the truck in sand. In 2wd you CAN NOT drive around without wheel hop. It seriously takes 4wd or you will be re-doing all the loose fillings. Before looking at tires to get rid of wheel hop look at suspension or even better, torque arm. I personally don't get much wheel hop with KO2's on the street but sand....holy cow.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man wtf are you guys going on about? The KO2s suck on the street. Terrible traction. I was seriously considering a torque arm or traction bars. These Coopers have totally changed my mind. 100% not needed anymore. I’ve already got deavers and they helped a little but moderately worn KO2s are dog shit. Wet traction is great too, I’m not forced to use 4A like I was with the BF Shitrich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man wtf are you guys going on about? The KO2s suck on the street. Terrible traction. I was seriously considering a torque arm or traction bars. These Coopers have totally changed my mind. 100% not needed anymore. I’ve already got deavers and they helped a little but moderately worn KO2s are dog shit. Wet traction is great too, I’m not forced to use 4A like I was with the BF Shitrich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
For street maybe, but KO2's are the one tire with multiple championships behind it. Hard to say it sucks

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns