Best place to buy Whipple kit for Gen 2??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ocotillo Boy

Ocotillo Boy

Reaction score
Wow crazy, you are correct. Here's a Raptor they have for sale.

Attachments

• IMG_9897.jpg
    IMG_9897.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 59

Goflight2

Reaction score
Oh no kiddin! They let you drive one too?!?!

Who should I ask for over there?

Did you buy your Raptor from them?

I didn’t buy from them, but I have a buddy that is the GSM. He told me they sell 30 a month, all with an ADM. he even said they sold 3 Shelby Raptors last month.

They are now installing the Whipple tune on some of their inventory, all with a 3 year warranty from them.

From what I understand they are very aftermarket friendly in the service dept, which makes sense, as most of their Raptors have accessories already installed.

One of the desk managers is Carlos. He let me drive one. Can definitely tell a difference.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was at Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park, CA today for an oil change. They are installing the Whipple stage 1 kits on trucks they have for sale. Drove one, wow, big difference!
Quoted me $3500 Installed with a three year warranty from them. Intercooler, Tune and I take.

If you are within reasonable driving distance, this sounds like a good dealer for your after market business... :smile:

OP
OP
Ocotillo Boy

Ocotillo Boy

Reaction score
I didn’t buy from them, but I have a buddy that is the GSM. He told me they sell 30 a month, all with an ADM. he even said they sold 3 Shelby Raptors last month.

They are now installing the Whipple tune on some of their inventory, all with a 3 year warranty from them.

From what I understand they are very aftermarket friendly in the service dept, which makes sense, as most of their Raptors have accessories already installed.

One of the desk managers is Carlos. He let me drive one. Can definitely tell a difference.
I will give them a hollar! Thanks for the info!

---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

If you are within reasonable driving distance, this sounds like a good dealer for your after market business... :smile:
Yes, they are only about 1.5 hours from me!

18RaptorOW

Reaction score
The kit is $2,100 but what are you paying for the installation? I’m wondering what everyone is paying for installation since its a pretty straight forward install ... thanks in advance for input.