Best place to buy Whipple kit for Gen 2??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ocotillo Boy

Ocotillo Boy

Reaction score
In that 60 page Whipple thread there is stuff like this all over it.

This is where it got implanted in my brain that I should have Ford do the install.

OP
OP
Ocotillo Boy

Ocotillo Boy

Reaction score
Do you think Ford will ever endorse the Whipple kit and put it in the Ford performance catalog??

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In that 60 page Whipple thread there is stuff like this all over it.

This is where it got implanted in my brain that I should have Ford do the install.

There are very few Ford Dealers with performance departments for tuning trucks. There are plenty of dealers in Texas who will install a lift, wheels/tires, interiors and ugly body cladding, but none of them do tunes.

You are better off going to a reputable Raptor modification shop and let them do it for you. They have experience and can help you after the install. If warranty work is required that "might" be related to the tune, you are pretty much on your own.

OP
OP
Ocotillo Boy

Ocotillo Boy

Reaction score
That's a bummer. I'll wait until truck has proven reliable at minimum and I might just wait till the warranty runs out.

Maybe by then there's a ford approved kit.

Goflight2

Reaction score
I was at Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park, CA today for an oil change. They are installing the Whipple stage 1 kits on trucks they have for sale. Drove one, wow, big difference!
Quoted me $3500 Installed with a three year warranty from them. Intercooler, Tune and I take.

OP
OP
Ocotillo Boy

Ocotillo Boy

Reaction score
I was at Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park, CA today for an oil change. They are installing the Whipple stage 1 kits on trucks they have for sale. Drove one, wow, big difference!
Quoted me $3500 Installed with a three year warranty from them. Intercooler, Tune and I take.

Oh no kiddin! They let you drive one too?!?!

Who should I ask for over there?

Did you buy your Raptor from them?