Best Dealership in Austin for Service?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok,

I know there are several folks on here from or around Austin. Anyone have a dealership that they love and trust for service around here? Seems most online have mixed reviews so I'm turning to my FRF community for advice I trust.

Thank in advance and if any of you want to get together sometime, let me know. Between house hunting trips I am sure I can wrangle up some free time to go hang.

~BGM

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
None of them. They all suck. What do you need done and is it covered under warranty? If not, I have several mechanics I use in the Austin area for different things that will not at least give you a reach around in the process. We need details!

OP
OP
Big Green Machine

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks you two.. Yea, it's just some minor warranty stuff so I think I'll hit Leif.. I have heard they were good from a couple other people so they'll do in a pinch.

~BGM

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you need something non-warranty, hit me up. One of my mechanics is out in Bastrop. Except for the next week. I brought him up to Nashville to ********** my Terlingua and teach me how to weld.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Big, I did visit Mac Haik Ford in Georgetown last month to get my oil changed and to get them to give the truck a once over before it hit 36,000 miles. Other than quoting me a ridiculous price for extended warranty it was "same old same old".

Please let us know how things go at Lief Johnson.