Bent my bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You bend the bumper or just the skid plate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

theBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just the bumper. Skid plate is fine. I found a local shop that has 2 replacement bumpers on order is going to call me as soon as they have a factory take off available.

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just the bumper. Skid plate is fine. I found a local shop that has 2 replacement bumpers on order is going to call me as soon as they have a factory take off available.

Looks like the skid plate got bent which caused the intercooler front piece or bow and crack. Looks like you'll need to replace both. The plastic intercooler piece pulls right off, so you won't need to replace the entire grill, but I would be more worried about the skid plate and what else got bent behind it like the front bolt mounts

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Skid plate is fine. Bumper is bent. You can't see the skid plate in the pics so not sure how you know it is bent.

I see now. Looked at the part link later on. Didn't realize the the top part of the silver was actually part of the front bumper.

OP
OP
T

theBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope I didn't sound like an ass. There is way to much of that here and I appreciate all input. Thanks

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No worries!! Still learning myself on the truck. I should have checked out the part before I commented. Now I know!