Bed Tray or Bed Mat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Ford spray in liner now, I am getting the bed rug this time. I have a tonneau cover I am transferring over.
Same for me. Why are you changing to the bed rug vs. liner this time? I have the spray in on my order but I can still change it. Wondering what the pro's and con's are.

Pinned

Reaction score
Spray in is the way to go, protects the bed long term from scratches, scuffs, etc. I think it was more important back in the days of steel beds, but it's still worthwhile IMO. Line-X is the best stuff out there.

RRick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same for me. Why are you changing to the bed rug vs. liner this time? I have the spray in on my order but I can still change it. Wondering what the pro's and con's are.
I am doing this because I don’t haul much of anything that would scratch the bed or is dirty (rock etc) and I want the cushion for my knees and to keep things from sliding around.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
since we on the bed tray, what do you all think about the bed divider? Any other suggestions?

Attachments

• 7F4EBAF6-39B6-4BC7-83F2-6F792476A4F3.jpeg
    7F4EBAF6-39B6-4BC7-83F2-6F792476A4F3.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 8
OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
since we on the bed tray, what do you all think about the bed divider? Any other suggestions?
I want it and tried to order, but Build and Price wouldn't let me with the retractable tonneau cover. I think it would prevent items from rolling around.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I use my bed extender as a bed divider to keep stuff from sliding to the front of the bed.

Attachments

• SAM_0566.JPG
    SAM_0566.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 12