Bed mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fury Road

Reaction score
I have found some older posts on this, but has anyone bought a rubber bed mat to go over the factory liner recently? Some decent reviews on the Dee Zee stuff but curious to know if anyone else has other suggestions.

Wishmaker

Reaction score
I went with a Bed Rug Mat XL which covers the covers the bottom of the bed and the tailgate and tailgate hinge in one piece. I have an MX4 bed cover too. The bed rug is awesome.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've had a BedRug matte in my last two trucks. It's plastic material, but made to feel like carpet. But it doesn't absorb water. They also have a TPO material that feels more rubberized. That's probably the option that fits you best.

Let us know if we can help get you setup.

ex_q80_w700_h500_bedtred-impact-bed-mats-7.jpg

ex_q80_w700_h500_bedtred-impact-bed-mats-8.jpg

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Running DeeZee on factory liner...about $105 and worth it....stuff really stays put to the point you'll want to drag something out of you bed one day and go WTF?...why is this so hard...

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Running DeeZee on factory liner...about $105 and worth it....stuff really stays put to the point you'll want to drag something out of you bed one day and go WTF?...why is this so hard...

I'm also rocking a DeeZee on the factory liner. For $85, it's well worth it. Cargo doesn't shift nearly as much and it's a lot easier on the knees.

Snapper

Reaction score
I got the Rough Country rubber mat. Spongy, easy on the knees. It's heavy, has some mass, and about 3/4 inch thick. My main goal was to keep the sprayed in bed liner looking nice (sounds kind of dumb. Secondary benefit is it is grippy and will keep things from sliding around.

The sprayed in factory bed liner is pretty rough. I normally like the drop in plastic ones because I know if I damage it badly enough I can get a replacement one no problem. But my truck was bought off the lot and came with the factory spray in bedliner (which can be peeled off, apparently, see youtube).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01J92WV7E/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

OP
OP
Fury Road

Fury Road

Reaction score
I've had a BedRug matte in my last two trucks. It's plastic material, but made to feel like carpet. But it doesn't absorb water. They also have a TPO material that feels more rubberized. That's probably the option that fits you best.

Let us know if we can help get you setup.

ex_q80_w700_h500_bedtred-impact-bed-mats-7.jpg

ex_q80_w700_h500_bedtred-impact-bed-mats-8.jpg

Thanks Nick, what do those two options run?

Wileecoyote

Full Access Member
Reaction score

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went with the weathertech bed liner. It is a little more expensive, but what i like about it is......the sides wrap up the side of the bed like 4 inches all the way around. creates a cup like effect in the bed. will keep things from getting under the bed liner, and adds some protection for the sides.