Bed Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cronex

Reaction score
Dear all,

I have a 2019, 802A . I purchased a Bed light kit. The included instructions stop at model year 2015. My plan is to tap into the wire (harness) bundle at the rear passenger side door. There is a small panel that hides the wire harness. Does anyone know what color wire is HOT when the Key fob is used to unlock the truck and the interior lights come on?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Cronex

Blockaderunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dear all,

I have a 2019, 802A . I purchased a Bed light kit. The included instructions stop at model year 2015. My plan is to tap into the wire (harness) bundle at the rear passenger side door. There is a small panel that hides the wire harness. Does anyone know what color wire is HOT when the Key fob is used to unlock the truck and the interior lights come on?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Cronex

Wish I could help you. If you can't find the answer do a video search and see what pops up.
I was researching wiring some rear aux lights and found a video showing how Ford gave the wrong wiring/wire colors in the owners manual. About 1 month + 1/2 later Ford sent out a letter with the corrections.