Bed Drainage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gac303

Reaction score
When parked in the rain on my level my bed seems to capture water. I have a fibergrass clam shell and a plastic liner. When i reverse down the slope on the drive a small volume of water sometimes come out the tail.

Any idea where the water will be coming in and if there are drain ports i should be looking to clear.

I bought my 2013 gen1 in the middle east so little corrosion concerns but definitely has seen plenty of sand so drains may be blocked. Now in europe so want to ensure stagnent water doesnt cause any long term corrosion issues.

Cheers

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, post a pic of your Raptor. Yeah, there are factory drains at the cab end of the box on the floor of the bed where it joins to that end of the box. Remove your liner and clean out the drains, all they are is a gap between the welds and sealant on the floor where it meets the box end, it's not like a hole or anything. Probably plugged up with dirt and crap over the years, once cleared it should drain very easily. Post some pics for us, we like pics.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can also view the drains from under the truck. If you don’t feel like pulling the liner