Bed Covers !! Show me what u got!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys I still cant decide which bed covers.. could u guys give some experience with ur bed covers?

Im looking at the retrax pro or power at the moment.

mike.s

Reaction score
Very happy with my motorized pace edwards bed locker. I like how low profile it is. High quality construction.

IMG_20121112_180838_441.jpg

claustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a Bakflip F1 on my 2011 Tundra and it worked great. Minimal drips would make it inside in the carwash. Now I have a Fibermax on my Raptor and I still like it, but it leaks A LOT more. I don't know if it's the different model or what. Once I get into my new house and garage I'm going to take it off and reinstall it. I love the Bakflips, though. THey seem to be the best bet for a hard cover that still gives you easy access to your entire bed.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have had my Retrax for 18 months now and love it. To me, its the best of all worlds. Hard cover that is fully secured and lockable. You can open the cover fully or close it to any postion you want so it acts an an anchor for holding large items in place. No straps to pull and its has drain plugs. Easy install also.

002-16.jpg
004-13.jpg

OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still love my FoldACover. One of the best investments I've made for the truck: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f11/review-fold-cover-g4-elite-5296/

never seen this one..thx

Very happy with my motorized pace edwards bed locker. I like how low profile it is. High quality construction.

do u have any pics from top and open and the rails?

IMG_20121112_180838_441.jpg

yjubunu3.jpg
Like my bakflip f1 ok. Just don't like that it covers my rear window when folded up.

those look good.. but I dont like that it covers the back window 2.. btw
how do u like the windo visors? Im thinking about getting those 2..

i got an undercover flex and like it so far. will post pics and review tomorrow.

cool. looking forward!

7ahubu6a.jpg I have the ford folding one... Only problem is that it doesn't keep water out very well at all.

that wuold be a problem for me..water

I had a Bakflip F1 on my 2011 Tundra and it worked great. Minimal drips would make it inside in the carwash. Now I have a Fibermax on my Raptor and I still like it, but it leaks A LOT more. I don't know if it's the different model or what. Once I get into my new house and garage I'm going to take it off and reinstall it. I love the Bakflips, though. THey seem to be the best bet for a hard cover that still gives you easy access to your entire bed.

Thanx for the heads up!

Have had my Retrax for 18 months now and love it. To me, its the best of all worlds. Hard cover that is fully secured and lockable. You can open the cover fully or close it to any postion you want so it acts an an anchor for holding large items in place. No straps to pull and its has drain plugs. Easy install also.

002-16.jpg
004-13.jpg

how about leaks? how much u paid? I seem to cant get a price on retrax.

Do u have pics from top?

Thanx guys !! I think Ill be getting the retrax or peace eds..

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is my Undercover flex.

Nice low profile.
4725-undercover-flex.jpg

seals well at the tailgate.
4726-undercover-2.jpg

Nice fit and finnish on latch.
4727-undercover-latch.jpg

Built in straps to secure panels.
4728-undercover-folded.jpg

Prop rods for when you need full access to bed
4729-undercover-prop-rod.jpg

Cover in the full up position.
4730-undercover-up.jpg

Front hold downs.
4731-undercover-front-hold-downs.jpg

one of the things that sold me on the Flex was the fact it doesn't sit against the cab like the Bakflips when full opened. plus i found the fit and finishes on the flex are a little better than the bak's. plus it's really easy to remove the whole thing when u need all the box just remove the hold downs on either side at the front and remove it. next to no leaks too gave it a real good wash the other day spraying all the seams and seals.