Bed Covers !! Show me what u got!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i have had 4 are covers on various trucks. they are great caps. very well built. when i saw the gaylords i liked the look. not nearly as well built as the are but it is ok. about the same price too.

OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do they have those humvi looking covers for the raptor?

I saw one on a jeep.. It looked good... wonder how it would look on a raptor.

Ozraptor

Reaction score
I have the Retrax PowertraxPRO . This the one that is motorized and comes in with the remote. My question is what happens if the remote battery dies or the actual bed motor fails? Any manual way of opening and closing this thing?

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Am i the only one on this forum who has a camper shell/topper/cap on his raptor? All you guys and your cute little slidey thingies...

OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahahaha

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

I have the Retrax PowertraxPRO . This the one that is motorized and comes in with the remote. My question is what happens if the remote battery dies or the actual bed motor fails? Any manual way of opening and closing this thing?

Dont u get a manual book??

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Bak flip 1 & bedtred

BaK Flip 1 and Bedtred liner, very little dripping in heavy rain none from washing the truck.

Attachments

• Bak1 (1).jpg
    Bak1 (1).jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 100_0938.jpg
    100_0938.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 119

tsawyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the storage box for the Bak? It looks like you need to open the whole thing in order to access that box?

Is that the way it is?

Tom