Beautiful Texas Afternoon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dataustin

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A few more pictures from this past weekend....

Attachments

• IMG_0303.jpg
    IMG_0303.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0313.jpg
    IMG_0313.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 78

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Looking good!!

Love the one with the bridge, always had a thing for those style bridges. One thing you might want to try is getting closer to the ground. The more you look up at the truck, the more empowering you will make it look. Its a subconscious trick we use in in film making all the time! :waytogo:

OP
OP
dataustin

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
CineSLR,

Thanks for the advice, I was thinking about how high you have set the bar as I was taking these shots. ;-) I briefly thought about lying flat on the road, but since i didn't have a spotter I decided instead to sit on my butt (as if I could have gotten up any faster).

Please keep the suggestions coming.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
CineSLR,

Thanks for the advice, I was thinking about how high you have set the bar as I was taking these shots. ;-) I briefly thought about lying flat on the road, but since i didn't have a spotter I decided instead to sit on my butt (as if I could have gotten up any faster).

Please keep the suggestions coming.

Good decision, I know I would have a hell of time getting back up if I were to take those pictures from a nealing position or laying flat on the ground. Good pictures and a good lookin Truck.