Beadlock rings - powder coating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4CrewCab

Reaction score
I have 2 sets of these beauty rings for the Gen 2 wheel. PM me if you have any interest in them.No wheels, no bolts, just rings.

Steven Vaccaro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2 sets of these beauty rings for the Gen 2 wheel. PM me if you have any interest in them.No wheels, no bolts, just rings.

Im not sure how to private message on this forum, but Im interested. my email is steven at offshoreelectrics dot com

ReRun

Reaction score
I’m resurrecting this one from the dead. I’ve been thinking about trying to get a brushed aluminum type color for the beauty ring on mine because I really like the look.

I have a silver raptor and curious if anyone else has done this and how it turned out. Seems like a relatively cheap mod for an upgraded look.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It looks like brushed aluminum underneath the rings. You might want to just take the rings off and see what you think.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m resurrecting this one from the dead. I’ve been thinking about trying to get a brushed aluminum type color for the beauty ring on mine because I really like the look.

I have a silver raptor and curious if anyone else has done this and how it turned out. Seems like a relatively cheap mod for an upgraded look.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I stripped mine. The only thing that sucked was there is a slight texture on the aluminum. I would assume to help adhesion of the primer and paint. So once the pint was stopped it took some sanding and buffing but I like it. They clean up and have a nice finish.

2C50828A-6B6B-4C5F-B5F1-E202B4C4D600.jpeg

ReRun

Reaction score
It’s a little hard to tell from the pic but do they just have a brushed aluminum type finish once stripped down?