Beadlock rings - powder coating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Thanks guys! you know what looks even better? When you install them correctly. Didnt have them lined up right in the first pic, was in such a hurry to get one on. But I do love the look! Best $150 I've spent on it.

A0CB4B66-848F-48F0-89C8-00DD7F1CA557.jpg

Are the rings the same color as the truck or the same silver that the Gen1 used? I don't like the all black look myself so I was not all interested in beadlocks for the Gen2.

However after seeing this I'm thinking doing the same but in the same silver we have with our Gen1 beauty rings.

Looks great...

OP
OP
T

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are silver. They actually match the silver strip in the hubcap with the "FORD" part on it very closely. It is strange how close it looks to the Avalanche color in the pics, but I went for silver with metallic flake in it to match that hubcap. It does look sorta like the silver on my Gen 1, but it is slightly different. It just worked out really well in terms of how it works with the Avalanche color. Thanks for all the compliments folks...I really am loving it!! My favorite "Mod" so far.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bringing this thread back to life...

Can you guys re-post your pics - they've all been Photophucked and we can't see them.

As you likely know, Ford Performance is offering red and blue bead lock wheel rings:

m1021f15rd1_2.3033.jpg

m1021f15bl1_2.3030.jpg

I would like to know what colors these are - are they the factory Ruby Red and Blue (forget the name of the blue they use on the Raptor)? Or are they a different color?

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, I called Ford Performance (800) 367-3788 and spoke to them about their colored rings which are available in 3 colors: Red, Blue and Orange

They don't have color numbers/specs and won't be able to provide them so the only way to paint anything else the same color would be to have it matched after you get the colored rings.

They are powder coated colors and they're sold individually and in sets of 4.

FYI: The Bead Lock Rings are only sold individually:
https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-1021-F15RB

Bonus: here's the 2017 Raptor Off-Road Bead Lock Ring Installation instructions

M-1021-F15RB 2017 Raptor Off-Road Bead Lock Ring Installation
https://performanceparts.ford.com/download/instructionsheets/FordInstShtM-1021-F15RB.pdf

wizze

Reaction score
Just did Raptor Assault and many of the trucks had colored rings. Included in the swag bag was info on the rings.

Wheel Ring Kits P/N or add a "1" to end of P/N for individual rings.

Orange M-1021-F15or
Blue M-1021-F15bl
Red M-1021-F15rd

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Picture of a RA truck with orange rings. Not as bad looking as I initially expected.

3eyP1Ys.jpg

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the AG, and I'm so glad to see the photo with the RubyRed. Its too much for me. I think I'd prefer all 24 of the bolts be colored Ruby Red.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you post new pics of your truck with the silver beauty rings? I'm wanting to do the same and I can't see the pics you posted before. I really want to know what it looks like