Beadlock delay - any info on timing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 802a LB SCREW w/BL wheels was scheduled to the day on Friday as well.

My build date is Feb. 8th.

ETA: But my original build week was Jan 23rd and was pushed back to the week of Feb. 6th. So they are likely cycling them in as they are available.

Last edited:

Frypie

Reaction score
My order was placed 8/03 with bead lock and no CF. I have a build date of Feb 6. I have been told delivery around March 1

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lots of Gen 01 beadlocks kicking around. Make a gen 1.9 version. Better looking to boot

theman1990

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me last week that the company that was subcontracted to make the rims declared bankruptcy therefore no more beadlocks. He said he wasn't even able to input them on the dealer order, the the computer kicks them off? Anyone know if this is true?

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me last week that the company that was subcontracted to make the rims declared bankruptcy therefore no more beadlocks. He said he wasn't even able to input them on the dealer order, the the computer kicks them off? Anyone know if this is true?

Dealer might not be able to enter new orders for commodity constrained items such as BL and CF, but orders are getting pulled for Feb builds with both.....so not too sure the bankruptcy rumor is true. That would be rare for a Ford subcontractor.

raptor 17

Reaction score
got my beadlocks in today the ones ordered off eBay for 1349 they are for real and look great engraved with ford motor company on inside rim , i doubt there out of business because there made in china where they work for beans any way .ill upload a pic if i can figure how , new to mac i could do it in a snap on my old pc

MRxGREEN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought from Detroit Wheels, the ebay guy. 2k upfront, they ship wheels, I ship stock wheels back, they credit me $650. So $1350 total. Not a bad deal. Super professional and arrived at my house in less than 2 weeks.

Chance

Reaction score

ordered jan 23 with beadlocks order inputed fine fingers crossed.

MRxGREEN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ordered jan 23 with beadlocks order inputed fine fingers crossed.

Hope it works out for ya. My dealer could put them in the computer but told me that it would never get built. My production got bumped up past another guy at my dealer who was waiting on beadlocks.