Beadlock/CF orders getting pulled 02/01 forward

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome hamster, I knew it had to pop soon! I looked back at my timeline, and I was assigned a VIN and build date just shy of 7 months, so you got me beat, but not by a country mile ;) .

Congratulations though on ascending over the first mountain!

Thanks. Even better is they bumped me up another week to April 24th......

matt33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered around 12/06/16, delivery week is 4/17/17. 802A Magnetic Screw with beadlocks.

wesleywest

Reaction score
I'm probably the luckiest guy on here. For reasons I don't understand, I walked into dealership on 12/19 to order a Magnetic SCREW with Carbon Fiber and Beadlocks and came back on 2/15 to pick the truck up.

Doesn't really make sense considering how many other folks have been waiting so much longer..

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm probably the luckiest guy on here. For reasons I don't understand, I walked into dealership on 12/19 to order a Magnetic SCREW with Carbon Fiber and Beadlocks and came back on 2/15 to pick the truck up.

Doesn't really make sense considering how many other folks have been waiting so much longer..

So true. That's why photoneffect is advising on other threads for those that are debating on picking up an in-stock '17 or ordering an '18, understand that getting your order in early assures you nothing on an ultimate ETA. It is not first-come-first-served. It's a black, veiled caldron of secrecy.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As of today, scheduled to the day of April 26th....9 days and counting till it actually exists.

Chukaraholic

Reaction score
As of today, scheduled to the day of April 26th....9 days and counting till it actually exists.

I feel your anxiety Hamster! My build date is 5 days away. I finally got my window sticker and the total price is up $1040 from my DORA price. The Delivery fee went up $100 as well as the MSRP. I haven't yet spoke to my salesman but suspect they will have no problem honoring the agreed on price.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Getting closer hamster! I think the waiting is actually even worse once the vehicle is built and awaiting transit.....seems like a continual glacially slow process. But, being built will be progress!

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Getting closer hamster! I think the waiting is actually even worse once the vehicle is built and awaiting transit.....seems like a continual glacially slow process. But, being built will be progress!

Dude, your wait is unexplainable.