BD LP4 Pro installed on a-pillar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What do you think about lp6’s or the SS5’s? Would they hit? Is there a lot of clearance?

Too big. They don't look right.

XL80 or LP4 is the biggest I'd do. SS5 as well, but not LP6. They are just too big in my opinion.

Check out our site where we offer complete kits for your Raptor and have everything in stock

LF LandShark 2818

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you think about lp6’s or the SS5’s? Would they hit? Is there a lot of clearance?
I agree with @4x4TruckLEDs.com , LP4 is the biggest i would go. There is a guy floating around YouTube with a White Gen 2 with LP6's on his A-pillars and IMO it does not look good. Even with the LP4's, its possible to have the wipers on the driver side make contact with the light if you don't have them spaced correctly when your wipers are on "full blast".

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My buddy originally did LP6 up there but then moved them to his bumper and went with LP4 instead. LP6 were just too big we all felt.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Too big. They don't look right.

XL80 or LP4 is the biggest I'd do. SS5 as well, but not LP6. They are just too big in my opinion.

Check out our site where we offer complete kits for your Raptor and have everything in stock
Can you PM me a link to ss5 ditch kit?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LP4s on SDHQ pillar mounts clear the antenna. I wouldn’t go bigger than 4s, they are pretty big. Loose a bit of visibility, not terrible, but it’s definitely enough that the light and pillar can block the view of an entire car in that blind spot.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LP4s on SDHQ pillar mounts clear the antenna. I wouldn’t go bigger than 4s, they are pretty big. Loose a bit of visibility, not terrible, but it’s definitely enough that the light and pillar can block the view of an entire car in that blind spot.
Your shoelaces r loose. You lose visibility. No, I’m not the grammar police. And I only know the difference because over 40 years ago I was sharing an office with a very smart dude. He was a degenerate gambler but really sharp. I said, how do you spell loose? He tells me and then freaks out as he’s reading the daily racing form which listed the horses running at the NY tracks. He says, holy s h I t, there a 50-1 shot named loose running at Belmont this afternoon. We both pooled whatever we had in our pockets. Ran down to the local OTB (off track betting parlor where he for all intents and purposes lived. I had never gambled and still don’t). We put down about $75 and I’ll be damned if Loose didn’t win.

We split over three grand.

Moral of the story? I never forgot how to spell loose as opposed to lose.

And he continually searched to find Loose running again and it never did, at least in NY.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your shoelaces r loose. You lose visibility. No, I’m not the grammar police. And I only know the difference because over 40 years ago I was sharing an office with a very smart dude. He was a degenerate gambler but really sharp. I said, how do you spell loose? He tells me and then freaks out as he’s reading the daily racing form which listed the horses running at the NY tracks. He says, holy s h I t, there a 50-1 shot named loose running at Belmont this afternoon. We both pooled whatever we had in our pockets. Ran down to the local OTB (off track betting parlor where he for all intents and purposes lived. I had never gambled and still don’t). We put down about $75 and I’ll be damned if Loose didn’t win.

We split over three grand.

Moral of the story? I never forgot how to spell loose as opposed to lose.

And he continually searched to find Loose running again and it never did, at least in NY.
Funny but awesome story!