BD 10 Inch Grille Lower Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDB666

Reaction score
I'm looking at buying this as my first lighting addition to see how it performs before I start adding "all the lumens".

For those who have this, opinions, any advice/tip and tricks? Would you buy it again?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's not a difficult installation. We just did one this morning on a Gen3. Check out our kits here where you'll save money:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/lower-...020-ford-f-150-raptor-w-kr-off-road-brackets/

One piece of advice I'll give you. When you pop out the plastic covers (easy) I recommend remove the vampire clamps (that's what I call them, the little clips that hold the plastic to the bumper) and put them onto the back of the plastic cover. This way they don't fall out.

If you leave the "vampire clamps" installed in the bumper and go to re-attach the plastic covers, you'll typically PUSH the clips out and they fall.. so just remove them, and re-install them on the back of the plastic covers. This way they don't get knocked out during re-installation.

1698342395223.png

1698342402339.png