BAK Roll-X Install and Review!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my roll-x sitting in my garage still the packaging for 1 reason.

I'm waiting to get a spray in bed liner done.

Do I need to wait to get the bed liner done or can I install the Roll-x then get it done when I please?

Great write up btw.... thanks!!

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I have my roll-x sitting in my garage still the packaging for 1 reason.

I'm waiting to get a spray in bed liner done.

Do I need to wait to get the bed liner done or can I install the Roll-x then get it done when I please?

Great write up btw.... thanks!!

You could just install it and remove it quickly the day you're getting the bed liner sprayed. Just don't install the bulkhead rail weatherstrip until after the Line-x is done.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

Pax Regis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got a linex extra color match sprayed on Friday. They took the cover off and put it back on for me. They sprayed around the bulkhead seal. It was fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I just got a linex extra color match sprayed on Friday. They took the cover off and put it back on for me. They sprayed around the bulkhead seal. It was fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

they sprayed around it?? it's only rubber...if you ever remove it you'll have a gap in your Line-X right?

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Birdman, could you snap a photo looking down from the top. I would to see how the transition from bed rail to cover looks.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
It's seamless. Just a thin rubber strip that overhangs on to the bed rail inside the first raised section. I will snap a pic tomorrow for ya Huck

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

BLACKMAMBA777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered my roll x from Morrie about 15 min ago! Will it matter if I have line x sprayed already where the weather seal goes in front of the bed?? How hard are those bad boys to install?? Any help/advice is appreciated!

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks birdman. I saw how they fit on the bakflip and i was kinda iffy about it. Just curious how this looks. If it looks good ill be adding it to my purchase list.