Positive Bak Factory Outlet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordlover3

Reaction score
First off Ive been lurking on this forum for over a year and I wanna thank everyone for the awesome information I have gotten from everyone! Because of FRF I was directed towards Morrie for a bed cover for my raptor. Awesome guy! Morrie is a man that truly cares about his customers which is very rare to find nowadays! A few days after ordering the Rollx (which Morrie recommended) I received my package. A+ for fast shipping speed. Product was absolutely amazing! After a few months of having the Rollx on my truck the Arizona heat was taking it's toll on the felt on the underside. That was really no biggie just a small nuisance. One day I was browsing frf and I came across a thread where someone else had the same issue so i shot him a quick PM. Less then a week later I arrive to a replacement on my doorstep. No questions asked! I just want to thank Morrie for his great customer service and anyone looking for a great bed cover GO TO MORRIE!! You will not be disappointed! Tanks Morrie I look forward to doing more business with you!

-Alex