Baja kit by brenthel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ipoodman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might as well just buy a regular f150 and drop this kit on it...

I would be interested in like this later on when my truck is paid off and the warranty is done.

But hey maybe there is a couple who want to gut a raptor and turn it into a full caged prerunner or a class 8 truck

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's exactly what I said the other day in regard to ripping out the Raptor suspension front and rear and putting in long travel (longer travel) suspension.

Most Raptor owners will wonder why anyone would do it.

Some Raptor owners will want to do it.

And a few will do it. (If they make this stuff someone will buy it).

I can see doing it after the truck is paid for and the warranty is done with. I can also see doing it to a stripper model (the truck not the pole dancer) F-150 rather than a Raptor.

Bottom line is, with enough money, some will do anything.

Sounds like a great kit.

Here's what the site says:

Well here it is Baja Kits is the first to uprgrade the Ford F150 Raptor suspension. We start by eliminating all stock Ford Raptor suspension components and installing our new completely CAD engineered Boxed sheet metal upper control arms, Boxed sheetmetal lower control arms (Not cast aluminum like stock), add a custom fabricated upright with 1.5" massive lower uniballs on the lower control arm and 1" 4130 uniballs on the upper control arm. We replace the current Coilover with a KING Coilover & KING 2.5" Bumpstop for those extra hard hits.

ipoodman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That video just tells me if I want to be reckless I better build a strong roll cage! :mrgreen:

when **** hits the fan at least they got roll cages to protect their ass. :poopstorm:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
This is why I'm going to take the stock suspension off the Raptor and put this on...this makes the Raptor a BEAST offroad...definitely loses A LOT of the on road manners but I don't care!!

■100% CAD design with 3D CAD files directly from the manuf. to ensure proper fitment
■Ride quality unparalled offroad. It does have onroad manners but not it's primary objective when designing this kit
■Upper & lower boxed control arms with custom fabricated upright. We will not sacrifice strength or quality by using a tubular upper control arm
■1" aircraft uniballs in all 4 lower inner pivots
■1.5" uniballs used on outer lower pivot
■Full Heim steering
■All grade 9 hardware

Most Raptor owners are OK with the way the truck handles and don't see a need for improvement...that's fine. Not me. Ford did the best job possible to attain the goal they set out for...a truck that does everything OK. It does that. Ford could NEVER build a suspension system like this if they wanted to...too many regulations for one (like track width) and the whole lawyer thing. This system Brenthal built is way too much for mos Raptor owners...just not enough experience. You get a guy with no high speed off-road experience behind the wheel of a Raptor with this kit on it and you are asking for lawsuits.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
This is why I'm going to take the stock suspension off the Raptor and put this on...this makes the Raptor a BEAST offroad...definitely loses A LOT of the on road manners but I don't care!!

■100% CAD design with 3D CAD files directly from the manuf. to ensure proper fitment
■Ride quality unparalled offroad. It does have onroad manners but not it's primary objective when designing this kit
■Upper & lower boxed control arms with custom fabricated upright. We will not sacrifice strength or quality by using a tubular upper control arm
■1" aircraft uniballs in all 4 lower inner pivots
■1.5" uniballs used on outer lower pivot
■Full Heim steering
■All grade 9 hardware

Most Raptor owners are OK with the way the truck handles and don't see a need for improvement...that's fine. Not me. Ford did the best job possible to attain the goal they set out for...a truck that does everything OK. It does that. Ford could NEVER build a suspension system like this if they wanted to...too many regulations for one (like track width) and the whole lawyer thing. This system Brenthal built is way too much for mos Raptor owners...just not enough experience. You get a guy with no high speed off-road experience behind the wheel of a Raptor with this kit on it and you are asking for lawsuits.