Baja Designs Light Kit vs. Fordrapterlights.com Kit.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are these fog lights wired? Are they wired to the AUX switches?

The fordraptorlights.com kit comes with a custom harness designed specifically for the raptor. It has quick connectors to the lights and easily connects to the aux switch wires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wreedsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Looks like there are alot of different light kits. What do you guys recommend? I just need something basic.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Looks like there are alot of different light kits. What do you guys recommend? I just need something basic.

Basic- if you like the look rigid radiance are cool. Center light isn't crazy bright but they have the amber halo that matches up to the marker lights etc...

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Basic- if you like the look rigid radiance are cool. Center light isn't crazy bright but they have the amber halo that matches up to the marker lights etc...

4f0e7e1216feea306498fcc0b9c82d6b.jpg

marsh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So with this kit you get 2 Rigid white lights, 2 Rigid amber lights, and 2 KC white lights?

https://fordraptorlights.com/collec...ghts-b-br-17-raptor-triple-bezels-br-hardware

That is the kit I have. I am dissapointed with the light output of the Radiance cubes. You get 4 Rigid cubes with Amber Halo and white main light. The Amber Halo is not very bright at all. The camera picks it up in the photo above but it's not that bright. To get that you give up output from the main light as well compared to other options. The mounting kit is fantastic.

Last edited:

wreedsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is the kit I have. I am dissapointed with the light output of the Radiance cubes. You get 4 Rigid cubes with Amber Halo and white main light. The Amber Halo is not very bright at all. The camera picks it up in the photo above but it's not that bright. To get that you give up output from the main light as well compared to other options. The mounting kit is fantastic.

I thought they looked kinda dull as well in the pictures.

What would be the next best setup? I do not know much about these lights. I just want some nice light output, but nothing too crazy. I would like a all around setup.

marsh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score