Back on the hunt…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just hope you're not going to be spending a whole lot of time at the dealer chasing cam phaser issues with that jenny 2! Oh, and when you're driving away from a stoplight next to a Prius that nice exhaust sound you hear well it's the Pruis. :eek:
Tell everyone you’ve never driven or heard a Gen 2 in person without telling everyone you’ve never driven or heard a Gen 2 in person.

I’m sure you’re quite familiar with the sound of a Prius though, as your old bus engine struggles to keep up with one from a stoplight.

I’d say you should worry about dropping valves in that old boat anchor of yours, but you never drive it because you think it’s going to be a “collectible” :happy175:

OP
OP
FiveOsvt

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell everyone you’ve never driven or heard a Gen 2 in person without telling everyone you’ve never driven or heard a Gen 2 in person.

I’m sure you’re quite familiar with the sound of a Prius though, as your old bus engine struggles to keep up with one from a stoplight.

I’d say you should worry about dropping valves in that old boat anchor of yours, but you never drive it because you think it’s going to be a “collectible” :happy175:
@FordTechOne @mprice123402810F79-A036-4D24-9270-D3087CAE1A35.png

ViciousRaptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it didn’t take long…already back on the hunt for a Gen 1, so far striking out around NC on my quest to find a sub $40k Gen 1. Can’t wait to be back behind the wheel!
I am contemplating, unsure if I’m serious, of getting rid of my Gen 1 and getting an older Diesel for my needs. I’m in Statesville, NC. Could send pics or review further if you’re interested? I’m not playing games, but honestly unsure if I want to sell it, but figured we could review and see where it goes.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I am contemplating, unsure if I’m serious, of getting rid of my Gen 1 and getting an older Diesel for my needs. I’m in Statesville, NC. Could send pics or review further if you’re interested? I’m not playing games, but honestly unsure if I want to sell it, but figured we could review and see where it goes.

Why not just add an old diesel to the garage and keep the Raptor for fun times? That's what I did.