Back for Round 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EccentricRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it was a Friday build. I had non-stop issues with it. Interior door panels would pop off when I’d close the door, tail gate opener stopped working even after being replaced multiple times, among many other non-stop small annoying things. Though the real issue was with the transmission. The shifting was absolute garbage. It would hesitate to shift, skip gears, not shift, etc. Had it in to the dealer many times, even tried different dealers. Each time they’d acknowledge the problem but we’re unable to fix it. Had it in 7 or 8 times with no resolution. Looking back, I probably should have lemon lawed it, I ended up just trading it in after 18 months.
Oh, jeez. That sounds absolutely awful. You clearly got a lemon. At least it's out of your hands and hopefully your current Raptor treats you a lot better!! It's gorgeous, that's for sure.