GEN 2 B&O Sound System = No Engine Sound Augmentation?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bkervaski

Reaction score
I read somewhere that if you have the B&O Sound System there is no in-cabin engine sound augmentation, anyone know if that's true?

TK85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn’t notice any engine augmentation but I did notice a lot of white noise from the speakers. Turned it off using for scan and the noise was gone

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont notice it - interested to see if someone can confirm that because i keep reading about and listening for it. i think the noise cancelling works very well, the bluetooth calls are very clear.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I changed my settings with Forscan, having B&O sound system and it completely changed the sound of my Raptor from inside the cab. Now I know what everyone complains about with the V6 sounding like a Honda Accord... I miss the sound, but hated the fact it was fake.

Made me feel like a poser in my truck, lol

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

Spike Spiegel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I turned off the fake engine noise with forscan and it definitely made it sound different in the cab. I have the B&O system. I'm pretty sure the B&O system has the fake engine noise.