Avoiding theft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nltruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah he’s the guy that dropped those videos on YT. FWIW I pinged my Ravelco installer and he said there is no bypass. Sent me the Donut video. Not sure if I believe him but IGLA is way too expensive at $1500. Might as well get better insurance at that point

Aird_outSRT

Reaction score
Are you the guy who made those ravelco videos online with the trx? Because if so that was lame as hell to doxx everyone that had it. Whoever that guy is really sucks.
The bypasses have been going on since it was released and will still be going on if those videos weren’t made. No that is not me and if it was it wouldn’t matter. Whats lame is believing a lame company without researching it yourself and seeing its just 5 wires randomly placed with 2 metal discs in a cap with corresponding pins to complete the 2 circuits. $800 for some wire and plastic that doesn’t work…

Aird_outSRT

Reaction score
Yeah he’s the guy that dropped those videos on YT. FWIW I pinged my Ravelco installer and he said there is no bypass. Sent me the Donut video. Not sure if I believe him but IGLA is way too expensive at $1500. Might as well get better insurance at that point
IGLA actually works and is a minimum set price of $1,200. The donut video literally shows them bypassing it too. If you would like a demonstration I will be more than happy to fly out and do it in exchange for your truck. I bypass it I drive home, if I don’t I pay your truck off. Deal? (If its not able to be bypassed then the person who commented above that they are changing how its installed so the bypass doesn’t happen anymore should tell you something )

Aird_outSRT

Reaction score
Actually you are in houston, how about I arrange for the guy in the video to come and bypass it on video, start recording from the second he arrives and don’t stop until it is, it won’t be a long video so no worries about using up your phone’s memory, can do it in 4k too! Private message me and we will set it up, lets put this “its impossible” to rest

EagleFive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course he is. Now it makes sense.

EagleFive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The bypasses have been going on since it was released and will still be going on if those videos weren’t made. No that is not me and if it was it wouldn’t matter. Whats lame is believing a lame company without researching it yourself and seeing its just 5 wires randomly placed with 2 metal discs in a cap with corresponding pins to complete the 2 circuits. $800 for some wire and plastic that doesn’t work…
I did the best I could with it. You are arguing for a product that I cannot use. How is that helpful. I understand you don’t like ravelco. Fine. Whatever. But we’re talking about solutions and you are coming to the table with something that just isn’t one. Debate all you want with yourself but if you want to be helpful how about offer something that isn’t useless to me

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is where I was going with my post above. If its 5 wires, thats two components (starter and ECU for example). All you would need to do in theory is just clip the front of the Ravelco off, figure out which 2 are positive and which 2 are negative and then ground it. 2 + 2 + 1 ground = circuit complete ?

Not trying to argue here but why wouldn't this work? I'm not saying it's easier to clip the wires. Its probably easier to use jumpers into the receptacle but for breaking this down so I can understand it, pretend we are clipping the Ravelco off completely and exposing bare wire.

Aird_outSRT

Reaction score
This is where I was going with my post above. If its 5 wires, thats two components (starter and ECU for example). All you would need to do in theory is just clip the front of the Ravelco off, figure out which 2 are positive and which 2 are negative and then ground it. 2 + 2 + 1 ground = circuit complete ?

Not trying to argue here but why wouldn't this work? I'm not saying it's easier to clip the wires. Its probably easier to use jumpers into the receptacle but for breaking this down so I can understand it, pretend we are clipping the Ravelco off completely and exposing bare wire.
One is a trap ground so you will blow a fuse or circuit if you try and connect a 12v circuit to it to try and complete it. I will private message you so its not a searchable comment