GEN 2 Avalanche vs Lead Foot

Avalanche or Lead Foot

• Avalanche

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • Lead Foot

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

DIO

Reaction score
$1K off msrp on a used truck?

Hmmm I would rather get a new LF at MSRP.

I would only be interested in a used AG if the price was at least $5k below. It's a used vehicle I know this guy probably bought it with an ADM and is trying to not lose as much money but Id pass.

Hehe I live in CA so the new leadfoot isnt exactly at MSRP ;) It is, however, the lowest I've found in my immediate area though. ADM is just the norm in my area and it sucks.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hehe I live in CA so the new leadfoot isnt exactly at MSRP ;) It is, however, the lowest I've found in my immediate area though. ADM is just the norm in my area and it sucks.

I live in Southern California Simi Valley to be exact I purchased my 2018 screw 802a at sticker back in September it is possible to find deals at sticker but you have to be vigilant bother a lot of dealers and be ready to pull the trigger at that moment.

A dealer from Fresno called me a few days ago to see if I was still on the market they have a black and a Leadfoot in stock and he was asking 5000 over invoice maybe you could reach out app there see if you can get him down to a couple Grand.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
even with $3k off I would vote for the new truck at msrp.

there's lots of msrp deals out of ca, try Nevada or Arizone. I picked one up in Mississippi for $4k off msrp two weeks ago.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

I live in Southern California Simi Valley to be exact I purchased my 2018 screw 802a at sticker back in September it is possible to find deals at sticker but you have to be vigilant bother a lot of dealers and be ready to pull the trigger at that moment.

A dealer from Fresno called me a few days ago to see if I was still on the market they have a black and a Leadfoot in stock and he was asking 5000 over invoice maybe you could reach out app there see if you can get him down to a couple Grand.

do you mean $5k over msrp? lol

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
23Aezn6

atomictyler

Reaction score
I managed to find a 2017 Avalanche Grey for $9k under MSRP, certified pre-owned too. There's deals out there, but it takes some searching.

OP
OP
D

DIO

Reaction score

which dealership?

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
which dealership?

Penske in La Mesa. They only sell at msrp but as you could imagine they get bombarded with calls etc.

I bugged my sales guy Brian for about 4-5 months before he had one free up. He called me and I drove down next day and purchased hassle free.

My friend bought a focus rs from him at invoice when even those were commanding ADM stand-up dealership.

Always worth getting your name on the list.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Honestly, both trucks in person look great, especially with CF and Orange Interior.

Our shop truck is Lead Foot, CF, Orange Interior Accent package, etc. and I'm a huge fan it. If 2018 still had Avalanche instead of Lead Foot, I would have purchased it. If neither option was available, I'd get Magnetic. With both options available, I'd go for the newer truck unless the used truck has a decent savings on it.