Available allocation in Rochester NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just passing this along .... My dealer texted me to inform me they have an allocation and since it is not spoken for, they will submit the order for dealer inventory. They asked me what options should they order and I suggested:

- White Screw
- 802A
- Blue interior
- Tech package
- Twin Panel Moonroof
- Heated rear seats
- Spray in bed liner
- tailgate step
- base wheels >> was informed that Ford was making them get Beadlocks and so they did

Raptor will be sold at sticker. Please PM me if you are interested. Please note the order has been submitted but there is still time to tweak the options if you desire something different.

BTW ... great dealership. I purchased my 2013 and 2019 from them. And if the Bronco is any good, I may reserve my spot. :)

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re right VanBortel is a very good dealer, probably the best Ford Dealer we have. I went there in February to order my Raptor but they didn’t have allocation. Spoke directly to the Sales Manager he said he would call when he received one. I said let’s put an order together as the chances may be greater if you have an order in hand, he wasn’t interested. This is after we purchasing 3 vehicles there. He did make sure to tell me he sells them at MSRP. So I went somewhere else who was interested and placed the order without allocation and because they had an order they got the allocation and I ordered at $500 over invoice. I’m still waiting for his call.
Ironically I ordered almost the same truck you put together except the blue suede looked cheap to me and I ordered the carbon fiber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have till the VIN is set by Ford, a good month before the build date, and you can change anything in the order.

Anything.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will pass this on to them. Thank you for the feedback.

You’re right VanBortel is a very good dealer, probably the best Ford Dealer we have. I went there in February to order my Raptor but they didn’t have allocation. Spoke directly to the Sales Manager he said he would call when he received one. I said let’s put an order together as the chances may be greater if you have an order in hand, he wasn’t interested. This is after we purchasing 3 vehicles there. He did make sure to tell me he sells them at MSRP. So I went somewhere else who was interested and placed the order without allocation and because they had an order they got the allocation and I ordered at $500 over invoice. I’m still waiting for his call.
Ironically I ordered almost the same truck you put together except the blue suede looked cheap to me and I ordered the carbon fiber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk