Autoguard Plus Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rhurt

Reaction score
I recently picked up my 22 Code Orange 801a and the dealer talked me into the extended warranty with AutoGuard Plus (AAGI). I agreed to it knowing I had 60 days to cancel for a full refund. The dealer praised AAGI because they cover lift kits and oversized tires, which he said most warranties do not.

Anyone have experience with AAGI? Is it worth having? I may put 37's on, but not sure if that does anything with coverage for the factory warranty.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend anything outside of the Ford extended warranty, which you can probably get cheaper elsewhere. One that I see mentioned often is Flood Ford.
Exactly this. I’ve had both Ford ESP and aftermarket and Ford is better.
dealer said other stuff was covered, can you post up the terms?

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL
Anything but the FORD warranty is just setting yourself up for a problem.
Go to Flood Ford and buy online - save about HALF. :waytogo:
and you can buy it anytime up to the end of the 3/36. ;)

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Not seeing the full terms, it appears that the warranty covers specifically the lift kit parts as well as the over sized tires, but likely it will not cover failed powertrain components attributed to the oversized tires or lift kit. You have to read the print carefully and I don't have all of it, you do. Also, when you read this data, remember that it is never in your favor, it always has to be read to be in favor of the issuer.

So, evaluate based on your anticipated use cases the best you can.
I prefer the ESP.

I'm not convinced a lift helps my use case, maybe you need one to fit 40's under the truck ( exaggerating a bit here ) so you may well benefit from this plan as opposed to Ford's.